Friday, March 31, 2006

Cola with Parizad

The setting is of a place which looks quite like my Nani's. I am in my room sitting and doing something. A few moments later I come downstairs because of the noise that is constantly hitting my ears.

Across the road is a plot enclosed in a walled boundary having a big iron gate. A few vans and cars are parked nearby blocking the small colony road. I go in through the small gate within that big one to find a guard sitting inside with a tent type partition made. Puzzled because of the happenings, I ask him, "Kya ho raha hai yahan ?". He says, " Shooting chal rahi hai."

Surprised, I look for some way to get in. After much cajoling, the guard lets me in. Inside, it's a village scene with a charpoy towards the far end and a few crew members with equipment on the side I enter from. A lady is sitting on that charpoy with her back towards me, talking to a guy.

All of a sudden, that guy stands up..I see him and he sees me..It's ----- from IIT K. He comes up to me and explains the whole business. And then, I get to meet Parizad Kolah of TGILC right there! We have a bit of a chat and some cola and I ask them to wait right there. I go back to my room to fetch my camera.
The camera clicks a few times and I have a photo right there with a famous TV personality. Then out of nowhere, I find that a set of stairs has come up at the rear end of that plot leading to a lower level of land. They resemble the steps Farcry has in it's monkey-treehouse level. I go down and ....

2 comments:

Himadri said...

Parizaad Cola(h) in FarcRY!
OK.Now u go become jack carver again, and extend this one a bit more.
To the more interesting situations!

Tarun Varshney said...

@himadri - the more interesting situations are the ones that need no records...they remain in memories..so even if there is some interesting situation..it won't come up here :)