Sunday, March 12, 2006

Two in One

[1] I am Hanuman (LOL) and a gargantuous demoness is chasing me. I keep flying for sometime and then I reach the Himalayan region. It is becoming difficult for me to keep myself away from her huge claws. I am on some peak and she is coming straight at me. With great strength I throw a huge snowball and she bites the floor. Then she thinks for sometime and casts a spell. The whole snow field turns into a salty one. There is salt everywhere. The salty air makes me sick and then....

[2] This one is about cricket in the hostel wings. The one involved looked like the C-15 wing but actually much wider. I am bowling. I don't remember which guys were playing that day. I get someone out and then a big fight starts about him being out or not. As usual I get in the mood and start up my shoutbox. It continues for a while and then all is normal.

No comments: