Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mini Bus Service

It's been almost a month since I last wrote something here. I had quite a few dreams but somehow they didn't make it to this eternal message board. This one, by the way, is like a short extract of something big.

My friends and I are on some kind of a mini bus; we are not just there as passengers but someone from us is in the hotseat as well. The place we are travelling in is a village area with broken, pot-holed roads.

Suddenly, there's appears a stack of bricks about a feet high, right in the middle of the road. All of us rush to the back end and the driver magically pulls off a bus-jump. Just then, when this brick layer ends we find no path for the bus coz there's a truck standing right in front and a car which had come swinging in from the right hand. Mysteriously again, we find ourselves as we were before this situation. The truck and car are left behind. I had closed my eyes and so can't describe how this second feat was done - did we teleport or did we shrink breadthwise ?

Then, I am thrown out of the bus and I catch hold of a handpump handle to avoid hitting the ground directly. Not much damage occurred here as the bus was moving slowly coz of the bad condition of the road. I shout out loud to stop the bus immediately and end the adventure. Nobody listens.....

No comments: