Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This ain't a dream

I just decided to post my dreams for the world and so started this one. I hv had dreams that I can't explain. Some of them don't have a complete story, just a scene and I almost feel like I am there.
Starting this one was a bit of trouble. I ran out of names for this blog. The first one I tried was mydreamdiaries.blogspot.com - NOT available. I checked it up and to my amazement some other guy had started his own dream blog just a day earlier. After quite a bit of thinking I came up with this blogname; wotever name I thought of had already been registered, so I added the word blog to it and finished it up.
Perhaps, if I had started earlier, meaning school days, I wud hv blogged so much that blogspot wud hv probably become a paid service - LOL!!
Anyway, I hv started and the first one is coming...

No comments: