Sunday, November 20, 2005

Double Trouble

The first thing I am posting is kinda weird. It was not somethin I dreamt at night but during the two hour evening nap I took.

It was a kind of mix color and gray; I mean a mix of the present and the past. I was at my place where we used to live some 10 years ago. Dad was to go for some work n I was to accompany him. Till this time it was the present. Then suddenly as if we went back in time and in front of us was the old car we used to go in. Pretty strange.

Mom was in the balcony and I asked her to get a book for me to read as the journey wud take time. The weirdest part was that the book I requested her to bring was a collection of stories by Chekov that I had taken from the hostel library around 10 days back but never read a single page !!

I took the book and we went somewhere...
the rest I guess wud come in some other dream.


Then during the normal sleep I had another experience. It was a kind of station like this. I felt like I was in someplace that was a mix of Lucknow's Charbagh station and Half Life 2's City 17's setup. It was kinda weird and I dont exactly remember what I was doing there.

Suddenly, I see myself moving towards some particular platform. In the dream I get to know somehow that some of my school friends are there leaving by some train although I guess I wasn't in school in that setting.

And then.... I see a Maglev (Oh God! I suppose its come from one of the presentations I had seen yesterday). Those of my school friends who were sometime in some boarding school were aboard; and they were all wearing school uniforms !!! It was one strange sight. I bid them goodbye and turned back....and hey presto! I m back at Charbagh.

I see my grandparents come in from somwhere and my parents coming to receive them. It becomes a sort of a family gathering and we leave and .......

No comments: