Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Gems child

My brother and I were going in a tempo, a public one that even drops you at your doorstep and not at the main crossings . ( I realised this was a new service - who wud need a car now?). The vehicle stopped at a house and a kid around 10 stepped down. The moment he turned around after paying the tempo guy, something fell from his hands. We saw that he had got a Gems packet in his hands which had a hole and all the pieces that it contained were scattered on the ground.
The kid's face changed expression and he was about to cry. Seeing this I stepped down telling my brother that I'd be back in a few minutes. I went to the kid and prevented him from collecting the dirty pieces of candy that had fallen. He made faces and then in a strange manner pointed towards a house. I took him to the house and went straight into the front room. (I didn't ring the bell or knock at the door but directly opened the door.)
His mother was there and she quickly rushed to take her child. She thanked me politely and ......
That's it...end of the dream..On gettin up I was wondering what was this dream for?

No comments: