Friday, November 25, 2005

Gaming Hell

I find myself in some sort of hall that has been partitioned into blocks of some kind. It looks like some kind of setup for an exhibition. (It reminded me of the Book Fair at Pragati Maidan that I had been to.)The exhibits are not there; in fact the place looks like its going to be cleaned and repaired for the next exhibition to be held there.

And then, out of nowhere, I see something spectacular. Its a Killer Rig (if u don't get this term refer to any gaming mag). Its a huge thing- to say the truth about twice the size of a normal CPU we have nowdays. And the best part - there are huge thick ducts for liquid cooling inside it as visible from the see through side. On the side of it I see a label. Wanna guess wot it says - 5000 $ is the price it quotes for that box alone, leave aside the other essentials.

No comments: