Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back With a Bang !

The stories start again! This one, though is not an adventurous tale. It's about something that I wanted to be done and it got done :D

The Maharashtra electricity board has a nice website where one can pay bills directly by credit card etc. We (Neo and me) used that option way back on 30th Nov of last year but as we all know, govt. matters take their time. And it did take more than a month !

Till the 31st of Dec the site showed that we hadn't paid the bill and the next bills kept on inflating. Last night, I had this dream where I saw that the payment was now showing online and that the subsequent bill had been adjusted.

So the first thing I did today morning was to check the website; and BANG! IT DID SHOW UP AS PAID !

What a start to a new year :D

No comments: