Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quite a long break

It has been more than 45 days since I unleashed something here. And all these days I travelled to god knows what all dimensions and places. There were a lot of things that caught my attention (of course, while sleeping). Dragons, witches, soldiers, battles, sci-fi worlds, ultra techie weapons and gadgets....they were all there.

One incident that really stands out is what follows. It was a terrifying one with both me and my dream-self getting involved. The story goes like this. I am in Pakistan as a spy. (LOL....) I clearly remember getting a briefing from the commander at the station and secretly passing on this information to India. There were some other Indian spies there although all of us were unaware of each other. It was all going well until one day....

We were watching some program going on at the OAT (which incidentally looked more or less like the OAT we have here at IIT D). Suddenly, the program was stopped and the commander came forward to make an announcement. The gentleman next to me was declared to be an Indian spy. "Oh god! Is it my D-day as well", I said to myself. He was taken away by two security guards. And behind this one there was the lady who was his newest friend.

Then it was my turn (damn it!). I too was taken away by two security guards. And the reason why I was caught was because they had found an Indian Railways ticket inside a parcel that had supposedly come from my home in Pakistan. (Why are Indian agencies so foolish always ???) It was then that my real self began conflicting with this virtual one. The thought that came to my mind was - "Oh man! how am I to get my B.Tech. now? " (LOL)

Both of us were taken to a distant part of the establishment under tight security. It was a hell of a place, and of course similar to some of the Pakistani prisons we have seen in movies. Before putting us into cells a demo (read demostration of extreme hatred and torture) was given to us. One of the jail inmates was pulled out of the cell and he was forced to eat like a dog. Some food was thrown on the dirty floor and he was made to eat it by licking the floor. It was terrible.

We were doomed....and this is where the story ends.

No comments: